A very important update (2.3)
- Added very special function to tell you customers how you feel (Press 'Y' - Thanks MrsWiccan for suggesting that one!)
- Tutorial: Slide will be shown after first order has arrived, telling player where to find the box
- Balance / Debug: Versions going forward don't have Espresso machines and coffee grinders from the start
- Added: New furniture: Small lounge chair by Robert Field (THX!)
- Removed Trello bug reporter
- UI: All screens should scale correctly / be readable in lower resolutions. Anything under 800x600 will have issue I am not going to adress at this point.
- Environment: Added props to the back alley and exit door
- Order System: Order boxes now spawn on the pallet in the back alley
- Tooltips: On-Screen Tooltips have been removed from the game, due to performance issues
Coffee, Please! Windows (Pre-Alpha - Newest version) 88 MB
Version 62 Jan 13, 2019
Get Coffee, Please! - The Coffee Shop Simulator (Pre-Alpha)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.