Coffee, Please! - The Coffee Shop Simulator (Inactive)
A downloadable game for Windows
After some soul searching, I decided to set the game's pricing to Free. I don't intend to work on this project anytime soon and don't want to leave it in continuous limbo.
Due to the use of several third-party libraries in my code, I can't release the source code, though if there was interest, I would gladly remove all third-party code and release it.
What is Coffee, Please?
Coffee, Please! is my passion project after I haven't been able to find a decent store simulator. Usually they are intentionally goofy or borderline playable. A big inspiration was seeing Shoppe Keep and Car Mechanic Simulator, two games I highly enjoyed. While they had elements that entertained me, I felt that it was not quite scratching my itch.
This is a first person simulator which incorporates elements from business/tycoon games.
My main goal is to create a fun, basic game without going overboard with ideas. On one hand, I don't want to dumb down the experience, on the other I don't want to make it unapproachable due to its complexity.
This game is made with Unity. I have been working on games throughout my life, just never on a project quite that big.
The current control scheme can be found in the Settings menu under Controls. Currently only mouse and keyboard are supported.
If you have an existing save game, it might not compatible with a newer version of the game. Please start a new game with each version.
- Music & Sounds (0.3.2)Jan 16, 2020
- Usability and UI (0.3.1)Jan 12, 2020
- New save system & Store customizations (0.3)Feb 28, 2019
- Pedestrians, Coffee Prices and many bugfixes (0.2.6.5)Feb 04, 2019
- Picture Frame with Modding Support (0.2.6.2)Jan 30, 2019
- Different Cups & Fixes (0.2.6.1)Jan 27, 2019
- Working on stability (0.2.6)Jan 25, 2019
- My Store Upgrade System (0.2.5.6)Jan 24, 2019